Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by WLI (UK) Ltd, a company registered in England, company registration number: 04051205, VAT number: GB828382407, registered office address 1 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1HN, UK, a wholly owned subsidiary of Waterlogic Limited, a company incorporated and registered in Jersey, company number 108193, registered office 22 Grenville Street, St. Helier, Jersey, C.I., JE4 8PX, together ‘The Operator’.
- Licence and Personal Data
- The Operator grants you a non-exclusive licence to use this website upon the following terms and conditions.
- The Operator may terminate this licence at any time without prior notice.
- “Personal Data” means data such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, ISP, telephone number or other personal information that may be supplied by you or collected about you according to applicable local legislation. If you provide us with any personal data we may use it to respond to your requests, customize your user experience with us, contact you via mail, e-mail to inform you of new products services or promotions we may offer. By providing information to the Operator through this site you acknowledge and consent to the collection use and disclosure of personally identifying information for the purposes described herein.
2. Materials on the Site
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the Operator. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright and trade mark protection rights.
- You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal and research use only. Commercial use is not permitted except with the express permission of the Operator. The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The Operator reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions under which this site is offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this site constitutes your agreement to all such Terms and Conditions.
3. Accuracy of Information
4. The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. Whilst the Operator endeavours to keep the information up-to-date and correct, it is not responsible for any inaccuracies and makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its accuracy, reliability, or suitability and any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
5. The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
6. Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship.
- This website contains links to other websites. The Operator accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under the strict control of the Operator. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by the Operator of that other website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Operator’s prior written consent.
8. Other Agreements
- These terms and conditions are supplemental and do affect the terms and condition of any other agreements that any person who access this web site may have with Waterlogic International or any of its subsidiaries.
- The Operator does not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
- While there are always risks associated with providing personal data, and no system is completely safe the Operator has endeavoured to take reasonable precautions which are appropriate to the nature of the information to prevent and minimize such risks in connection with your use of this site.
- In no event will the Operator be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website
10. Complete Agreement
- These terms and conditions (including the privacy statement referred to in clause 8 ) contain all the terms which you and the Operator have agreed in relation to the use of the website save as referred to in clause 5.
11. Jurisdiction and acceptance of these terms and conditions
- This website is controlled and operated by the Operator from its offices in England. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English law. The English court shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the website. 9.2 Your use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.